Personal Data refers to information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, address(es), email address, organization name, recipient name(s), and phone number(s). Sharing of your Personal Data is completely voluntary. However, do note that we may not be able to provide some of our services or accept payments without the required information.
The collection of your Personal Data will generally occur when you either,
- Visit our websites, our through our pages on social media platforms;
- Subscribe to our mailing list;
- Submit website feedback;
- Send an email or letter to us; or
- Make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site, telephone, or other means
We use your Personal Data that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through our Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we and our affiliates may use this Personal Data to:
- Communicate with you;
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns;
- Send you alerts, promotional materials, offers and notices regarding our products and outlets, including via electronic newsletters, short message service, digital marketing ” platforms, and/or other forms of communications;
- Aggregate information for internal reporting purposes (including research on trends or ” analytics); and
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
We may disclose your Personal Data to third party service providers, agents, and other organisations we have engaged for the purpose as described above. Any updates made to your personal data with us may not be updated with our third party service providers, agents, and other organisations. You are required to liaise with them separately.
We may also share your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, to protect the integrity of this Site, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You may choose to disable, or not grant the Cookies permission; which may prevent yourself from taking full advantage of our site. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.