Terms & Conditions for Ox-picious CNY Lucky Draw
Please visit our website at https://www.mdmlingbakery.com/privacy-policy for further details on our data protection policy, including how you may access and correct your personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.
- This lucky draw (“Lucky Draw”) is open to all Singapore citizens and permanent residents, aged 18 and above except for employees of Mdm Ling Bakery Pte Ltd and their advertising, creative and promotion agencies, as well as immediate family members.
- Every $30 spent on MLB website and all MLB Participating Partners (ie Shell Select, Redmart, GrabMart etc) will qualify for one chance for the Lucky Draw (“Lucky Draw Entry”) from 1st January 2021 to 26th February 2021 (“Promotion Period”). A maximum of 50 Lucky Draw stubs will be generated in 1 transaction.
- The decisions of Mdm Ling Bakery Pte Ltd on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw, including the Promotion Period and winners, are final, conclusive and binding. Mdm Ling Bakery Pte Ltd shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Lucky Draw.
- Prizes worth $2888 and more
- To participate, fill in your particulars in the MLB Ox-picious Lucky Draw form. All incomplete or illegible Entries will be disqualified.
- The weekly Lucky Draw will be held from on 30th January to 27th February 2021, at 38 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 #01-05 Singapore 569511.
- All winners shall be notified by phone as indicated in the lucky draw form within 3 working days from the Lucky Draw date. Mdm Ling Bakery Pte Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any winner in the event there is no reply from the winner within 24 hours from the point of contact via phone.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable for cash and non-transferable.
- Mdm Ling Bakery Pte Ltd reserves the right to change any terms and conditions and/or terminate the promotion at any time, at its discretion, and to substitute any prize with one of similar value. In the event of dispute, Mdm Ling Bakery Pte Ltd’s decision is final and conclusive.
- Mdm Ling Bakery Pte Ltd’s holds the right to draw a reserve winner to replace any winner who has subsequently found to be disqualified. Any unclaimed prize after two (2) months of the announcement of the winner will be donated to charity.
- No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from Mdm Ling Bakery Pte Ltd should the Prize or any part thereof be forfeited.
- Mdm Ling Bakery Pte Ltd, its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (i) makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, fitness of purpose or any other implied terms and conditions in relation to the Prize, and (ii) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following:
- any additional expenses incurred by participants for taking part in this Draw or collection of the Prize; b) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Draw or use of the Prize; c) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Draw period; d) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Draw and processing of Entries; and e) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify the winner.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, I understand and agree that:
- My personal data including my name, identification, image, photographs, voice and video recordings may be collected, used, disclosed, and/or transferred by or between Mdm Ling Bakery Pte Ltd or its related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations for the purposes of conducting and administering the Lucky Draws including such matters as publicity and/or use in advertisements across all medias without further notification, remuneration or compensation to me.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- The Campaign and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms & Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.